honey acne mask
in my most recent post i discussed the benefits of the use of pure raw organic honey. i wanted to share with you all a fabulous clarifying diy mask that will leave your skin glowing and help remove those annoying pimples and help reduce the appearance of dark spots. make sure you share your experience with me by leaving comments or an email!
- turmeric is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent and can be used as an effective disinfectant. if you have a cut or burn, you can sprinkle turmeric powder on the affected area to speed up the healing process. turmeric also helps repair damaged skin and may be used to treat psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- cinnamon helps get rid of acne and pimples on the face and body. this is done by drying the skin and bringing blood and oxygen to the outer skin surface.
- nutmeg can reduce the infection and swelling around your clogged pores, resulting in smaller spots and smoother scars.
- 1 tablespoon of pure raw organic honey
- 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg
if you would like to add a drop of juice from a lemon or tea tree, that’s fine, but it is not necessary because the 1 tablespoon of pure raw honey is enough to cover your whole face.
- cleansing your face with warm water. pat your face dry.
- Apply the honey mask mixture by fingers and massage it gently for 2-3 minutes. your face will feel a little warming sensation.
- keep the mask on for 20-30 minutes.
- wash the mask off with cold water. you may need to use a wash cloth to endure all the residue is off.
- apply a light moisturizer